Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 2 Reflection

This week I have learned about the nine passions that drive principal inquiry. In all passions of inquiry an increase in student achievement always seems to be one of the main goals of outcome. The nine passions that drive inquiry consist of staff development, curriculum development, individual teachers, individual students, school community, leadership, management, school performance, and social justice.These passions are the main components that keep the school operating at the best capasity. Inquiry allows the school to continue to grow in the right direction. As I read and went through these nine passions of inquiry for principals my mind was racing as my own wonderings about my campus raced through my head. Through inquiry, problems, gaps in achievement, and growth of programs can be made. As administrators, we must all become action researchers and we must model it in a way, so that our teachers will follow in our footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment